We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 - 7 working days. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Please note that there can be longer delays during busy sale periods. As such, please allow up to 14 working days for dispatch during this time.
Unfortunately we are unable to dispatch or deliver orders on Victorian public holidays, which may result in further delays.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email to confirm your order has been received and your payment has been processed.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When your order has been dispatched you will receive another email with your consignment number.
If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card advising that your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or there will be alternative collection arrangements.
A signature may be required on receipt and Nookiee cannot be held liable for parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
- Free delivery in Australia on all orders
- Please allow up to 3 - 7 working days for your order to be dispatched.
- All internet orders are sent via couriers with tracking and we cannot fast track orders.
- It is suggested that customers provide a delivery address where someone will be available to accept your delivery between 9 – 5pm. Otherwise your parcel will be re-directed to the nearest post office for you to collect.
- Please allow up to 3 - 7 working days for your order to be dispatched. Most orders should be delivered within 3 - 7 working days after dispatch (unless delays occur via customs).
- All New Zealand orders will incur a $15.00 flat shipping fee regardless of number of items.
- All other countries will incur a $20.00 shipping fee per item.
- International customers will be liable for any duties, GST or VAT that are specific to their country.
- Please note that local banks may charge currency conversion fees that may vary between banks and countries.